Are you a highly motivated, experienced Talent Acquisition professional?
Do you have the ability to uncover hidden gems?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our business is built on giving our people the freedom and opportunities to maximise their potential - proof of this, is the fact many of our employees have been with us for over a decade. We are looking to continue our growth and as such are looking to bring an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner into our group.
Ultimately, you will help us to build on our strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
We believe soaking up the office culture and atmosphere would help the candidate in this role; so ideally this person would be located within commuting distance to Horsforth, Leeds and be happy to come in at least a few days a week. We can be flexible on this, so chat with us if you aren't sure.
The Ideal Candidate:
You will be in a TA role with a strong network of recruiters or have permanent recruitment experience ideally having worked in a 360-degree recruitment environment. You will have a deep understanding of the full recruitment life-cycle with a particular focus on the ability to actively identify, directly approach and engage with experienced Recruitment Consultants.
- Possess a solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience using various interview formats
- Ability to organise skills assessment centres
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As the Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for working with the Board and Management team to deliver on our ambitious growth plans on a global basis. You will:
- Collaborate with the Board and Hiring Managers to create the Talent & Resource plans
- Identify and map the best sources of new Talent
- Actively headhunt candidates via a range of methods including, but not limited to, sourcing contact numbers and calling candidates directly, networking across the industry, recruiter events, social media
- Design and implement employee referral programs
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Work closely with the Head of Academy in attracting and appointing graduates and trainees for the academy
- Work closely with the Marketing team to build a strong employer brand through all the appropriate social media channels
- Participate in job fairs to enhance the company's reputation and visibility
- On-board each new colleague, giving everyone the best possible start to their careers at CSG Talent
What we can offer you:
- 4.5 day working week (12.30 pm finish every Friday with no deduction to full-time pay or annual leave)
- Gym membership at a PureGym of your choice
- Private healthcare through Axa including dental, optical, and EAP
- Enhanced maternity leave (6 months full pay) and enhanced paternity leave (3 weeks full pay)
- A financial contribution toward IVF bills for employees who require it
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- A great social environment with regular team incentives including trips abroad, days out at the races & sports events as well as an annual summer BBQ, etc.
If this sounds like it could be the right fit for you, we would love for you to join us on our journey.