**Software Engineer X5 - Washington DC (Maryland) - $Negotiable (DOE)**
Are you a Software Engineer with experience in Cyber & Intel systems? Looking for an exciting opportunity to join a long-term project that has positive implications on a global scale? Then do read on!
As the Software Engineer, you would be joining a fast-growing team that has been awarded a long-term project supporting an Electronic Education and Training program delivering critical information to counter current and future threats. As the Software Engineer, you would participate in planning, coordinating, scheduling, directing, and controlling engineering and technical support activities applicable to software development and integration of software tools/capabilities. As the Software Engineer, you would also participate in the development and execution of software and systems test strategies.
As the Software Engineer, you would be joining a global Aerospace contractor that provides innovative solutions across data dissemination, Aviation, Aerial fire detection, and aircraft support operations. As the Software Engineer, you would be part of a team that operates within an Agile development lifecycle.
As the Software Engineer, you would have the following skills/experience:
- The successful candidate would have an active Secret or Top Secret/SCI DoD Security Clearance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in C++ development.
- Ideally experience in scripting with Python.
- BS in Computer Engineering or other Engineering-related disciplines.
As the Software Engineer, you would expect the following benefits:
- Competitive basic salary (Depending on Experience).
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life etc.
- Attractive 401K.
- Opportunity to work fully remotely after a 3-month integration period.