Senior/Principal Recruitment Consultant - Leeds City Centre
Are you an experienced Senior or Principal Consultant, looking for an opportunity to work for a Global Executive Search Agency?
Then look no further!
CSG Talent have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior or Principal Consultant, from a Manufacturing or Life Science background to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a new challenge, to progress your career or searching for a business that values your wellbeing and work life balance, we would love to hear from you!
As an experienced Consultant, you will be responsible for the full 360 recruitment process for our clients. Recruiting positions at a Senior/Executive Level across the Globe!
This role will be based at our Wellington Place office in the heart of Leeds City Centre, close to public transport with the addition of a few extra onsite treat's: dress down, drinks fridges, space for downtime and socialising, not to mention all the amenities that space has to offer (Breakfast Club and alcohol on tap springs to mind)!
As part of the CSG team, you will benefit from flexible working, benefits based around family, well-being, fun, and a competitive package. As well as an uncapped commission with no threshold! We've shared more details about these further down the page.
CSG Talent is an Executive Search company operating globally but headquartered in Leeds with offices also in Manchester, Dubai, Florida, Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne, and Perth. We operate across over 30+ niche verticals, allowing our teams to become true experts in their fields. We provide a different approach and culture to many other recruitment firms, removing the idea that 'one size fits all' from our hiring, training, and development - ensuring you have an opportunity to pave a career that works for you.
In addition to a great place to work, you will benefit from the following:
What we can offer you:
- 4.5 day working week (12.30 pm finish every Friday with no deduction to full-time pay or annual leave)
- Gym membership at a PureGym of your choice
- Private healthcare through Axa including dental, optical, and EAP
- Enhanced maternity leave (6 months full pay) and enhanced paternity leave (3 weeks full pay)
- A financial contribution toward IVF bills for employees who require it
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- A great social environment with regular team incentives including trips abroad, days out at the races & sports events as well as an annual summer BBQ, etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have a proven track record within a 360 Recruitment Consultant role (ideally in Life Science or Manufacturing - this can be chemical, industrial etc…)
- Will be a confident communicator with both clients and candidates.
- Be commercially aware .
- A collaborative worker who is there to support the wider team.
- Have a passion for building and maintaining longstanding relationships through Account Management and Business Development
- An ambitious professional who is self-motivated and eager to maximise their potential within their Recruitment Career.
To find out more about working for us, head to our LinkedIn or Instagram.
If you think this could be your next move, feel free to reach out for a confidential discussion, or apply following the instructions on-site.