Senior Project Engineer - Medical Device Testing
Are you an experienced up-and-coming Engineer in Medical Device testing?
Would you like to make an impact within a growing world leader within the TIC industry, focused on medical product safety?
CSG Talent has partnered with a leading company in Medical Device testing, seeking a Laboratory Manager in Medical Device testing. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced senior engineers looking to make an impact in the TIC industry, expand testing services, and develop the company's reputation with colleagues, customers, and global partners. Our client fosters a supportive and flexible culture, and a range of excellent benefits, including:
- Annual Bonus.
- Training and development.
- Private healthcare.
- Relocation package, private broker to arrange at 0% cost.
- Evaluate medical electrical product designs against industry standards for IEC/UL 60601-1 and 61010 and safety standards.
- Review Risk Management files according to ISO 14971 requirements.
- Support the engineering team in conducting tests.
- Collaborating with the sales team to provide technical expertise for customer inquiries.
- 5+ years of experience in a testing environment with medical device standards.
- Technical background or degree in Bio-Medical related field.
- A motivational team player, with a positive "can-do" attitude who proactively manages conflict and positively engages with colleagues.
- Willingness to travel for tradeshows and client visits up to 10%.
If you are a self-motivated individual looking to lead a team of experts and make an impact in a rapidly growing business in Medical Device testing, please submit your CV to be considered.