Our client is a Leading meat alternative manufacturing company who has double in size and is now going through their 3rd growth stage with the opening of a new manufacturing site.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for developing, modifying, and implementing manufacturing equipment, custom tooling, and processes to efficiently, effectively, and safely produce high quality products that meet and/or exceed customer requirements.
Be responsible for the delivery and start-up new equipment, initiatives, and projects
Collaborate with technical experts, other functions, and other manufacturing personnel such as line lead and maintenance lead to create the best solutions
Create learning programs and coach and train technicians
Create and improve standards to enable us to achieve the performance
targets for the production line
Understand and work with manufacturing and automated equipment
Serve as the voice of operations for engineering decisions
Knowledge & Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Engineering.Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical Engineering, though we may also consider other engineering.
- 5+ Years of Manufacturing Experience
- Data Driven skillset with the ability to write project plans and execute them
- Experience in CPG or Food Manufacturing on the packaging side
- The ability to communicate and be responsible for major KPIs related to production efficiency and yield
- You are an honest collaborator who thrives on sharing their knowledge and taking in the experiences of others; an excellent communicator, who can work effectively with all.
- Innovative and creative critical thinker with an analytical mindset and strong critical thinking skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible, adaptable, and possessing the ability to roll with the punches in a fast-moving, fast-growing, start-up environment.