Are you a 360 Recruitment Consultant looking to make that jump into Executive Search?
Then look no further!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join CSG Talents team of high performing consultants. Working as part of a forward-thinking, proactive, and supportive business who have an established a reputation for being specialists in their markets.
This role will be predominantly based at our Leeds City Centre office, a short walk away from the train station with fantastic amenities; on site barista, free drinks after 4pm and a modern collaborative working space.
As part of the CSG team, you will benefit from flexible working, a great benefits package, as well as an uncapped commission with no threshold!
- We are searching for someone with 360 Recruitment Consultant experience
- Confident in approaching Business Development with new and existing clients.
- A passion for supporting candidates in their Job Search
- A team Player who is looking to grow and develop their Recruitment Career.
CSG Talent is an Executive Search company operating globally but headquartered in Leeds with offices also in Manchester, Dubai, Florida, Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne, and Perth. We operate across over 30+ niche verticals, allowing our teams to become true experts in their fields. We provide a different approach and culture to many other recruitment firms, removing the idea that 'one size fits all' from our hiring, training, and development - ensuring you have an opportunity to pave a career that works for you.
In addition to a great place to work, you will benefit from the following:
- A benefits package focused on family and well-being including enhanced maternity leave, enhanced paternity leave, private medical insurance, free gym membership and free reign to use it when you choose, a contribution towards IVF treatment if required and much, much more!
- Extraordinary career progression: with a structured, totally transparent, and achievable career path with no moving goalposts. This allows you to focus on both your own billings, as well as management bonuses and access to training programs; should you choose to pursue a management route.
- High earning potential: Take ownership of your own earning with a competitive salary and an uncapped commission structure - with no threshold.
- Flexible working: We offer continuous flexibility to our employees, wether that is working from home or across our offices in Leeds, Horsforth and Manchester.
- 25 days annual leave (not including half-day Fridays or incentive days such as trips abroad and race days - to name a few!)
- International opportunities: Fancy relocating internationally? We have offices in Dubai, Florida and Australia (Sydney, Melbourne or Adelaide) and we offer relocation support for a temporary or permanent move overseas.
- Training and Development: We equip you with everything you need to be successful including an award-winning CRM, on-demand Learning Management System, a dedicated People team for L&D, as well as marketing and admin teams.
To find out more about working for us, head to our LinkedIn or Instagram.
If you think this could be your next move, feel free to reach out for a confidential discussion, or apply following the instructions on-site.