Project Manager (focused on ADAS Products)
ADAS, Product features, Software Architecture (APA), Mandarin
€100,000 - €130,000
I'm working with a global start up within the Autonomous Driving industry where OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers rely on their products to ensure AV are safer and more efficient. They are continuing to grow and looking for a Project Manager (ADAS product focused) who is fluent in Mandarin and has a connection to ADAS regulations, standards and requirements across Europe and China.
What will you be doing:
In this role, you can expect to deliver large scale projects, communicating with customers to make sure needs are being met, and be the key person to build other related processes and systems for Product Development.
On top of this, part of your role will be completing product definition and tracking the implementation of product features.
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Familiar with the latest information in the autonomous driving industry
- Understands the product features of APA across various car manufacturers, and is familiar with parking-related regulations, standards, and requirements in Europe and China
- Understands the basic Software architecture of APA or similar software functions
- Proven track record working on the Product Development lifecycle
- Has mass production experience and knows the data processing steps to use
- Familiar with Software Development processes such as A-SPICE
Nice to haves:
If this sounds like a role you want to learn more about, please apply.