Are you ready to join a leading manufacturing operations team dedicated to creating the world's best food products? We offer an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth organization with potential for future career advancement.
I am currently seeking a dynamic Operations Line Leader, responsible for overseeing a line-centric leadership team to achieve breakthrough production results. In this role, you will be accountable for all outcomes within a line or area, managing a team of up to 70 employees. You will utilize a rigorous Daily Direction Setting system in collaboration with a Process Lead and a Maintenance Lead.
Your team's primary responsibilities include prioritizing actions to reduce losses on a 24-hour, multiple-shift line or area. By taking ownership of Safety, Quality, Production, and Reliability targets, your team will drive operational excellence and foster employee engagement to ensure customer satisfaction.
The Day-to-Day Responsibilities Include:
- Serving as the single point of ownership for line/system improvement and delivering line performance results.
- Ensuring and enhancing Human and Food Safety performance for the line/system.
- Developing and executing daily/weekly/monthly action plans for the line in coordination with other Leads, cross-functional resources, and site leadership.
- Building operator capabilities to identify, measure, and reduce losses on their equipment through ongoing feedback and coaching.
- Identifying training gaps for operators and technicians, developing and executing training plans to address these gaps.
- Driving continuous improvement and total employee involvement in critical success areas by empowering employees to use lean manufacturing tools.
- Managing on-shift safety, product quality, and execution of improvement plan actions for the team.
- Coordinating and leading staff in shift hand-offs, onboarding of new employees, team development, performance management, start-up, and changeovers.
What You Bring to the Team:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Industrial Technology, or Management and a minimum of 2 years of related manufacturing experience.
- Prior supervisory or lead experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated capability in applying Continuous Improvement tools.
- Basic technical capability on at least one product platform.
- Flexibility for shifts, including extended hours, weekends, or holidays as needed.
About the Company:
They are a rapidly expanding premium food company in North America, famous for creating chef-inspired food products using real ingredients. Their competitive advantage comes from our efficient supply chain and exceptional customer service. Our company owns several well-known brands and is backed by a prominent investment firm. They have a large workforce in various manufacturing facilities, and the mission is all about continuous and rapid growth.