Are you an experienced National Account Manager working within Toys, Gifting or Plush?
Do you have experience of working with specialist department stores or top toy retailers?
Are you experienced in growing existing customer accounts?
I am recruiting for a National Account Manager to join a highly reputable, leading toy business. This role is due to internal growth and means you will be responsible for existing key customers. My client has been established for over 50 years in not just the UK toy market, but Internationally.
As a National Account Manager, you will report directly into the National Account Controller and will be responsible for a mix of specialist and high end department stores, as well as some of the biggest top toy retailers such as Smyths. You will act as the first point of contact for these customers and will play an integral part in growing the relationships with these customers further.
- Act as the first point of contact for high end/specialist department stores and top toy retailers
- Maximise on existing business
- Build thorough, key relationships
- Directly oversee and be responsible for the growth of the accounts
- Proactively manage the sales cycle from introduction, through sale, to delivery
- Deliver high levels of customer service at all times to ensure repeat business
- Proactively meet with your customers to develop these relationships further
- Ensure the smooth running of the accounts and deal with any issues effectively
- Manage business and growth plans
- Look to onboard new customers in the future
You must already be a successful Salesperson / Account Manager with experience of working within Toys, Gifting or Plush markets. Ideally you will have a knowledge of working with key licences, although this is not essential. It would be advantageous to have your own pre-existing relationship with any of the key top toy retailers or department stores alike (you do not need both). You will be confident managing key accounts and will be able to collaborate with cross functional teams of experts internally. You must have the ability to build strong business and personal relationships whilst developing profitable account growth.
- Experience within Toys, Gifting or Plush markets
- Exposure and knowledge of working with key licences
- Your own existing relationships with key clients (top toy stores, department stores etc)
- Have your own initiative on how to grow existing business
- Proactively meet with your customers once per quarter
- Strong relationship building skills
- Motivated to achieve revenue targets whilst still maintaining high levels of customer service
- Able to work within a team and individually
My client are able to offer the right candidate a highly remote contract based anywhere in the UK, with the understanding that you will travel in to their Southern office twice per month. This role is paying a competitive salary of up to £55,000 + some key benefits.