Position Overview (Located in Asia): CSG are a assisting in the search for an experienced Expatriate Mining Manager, for a position based in South East Asia. As the Mining Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and optimizing mining operations while fostering the professional development of a diverse team of national employees.
Job title: Mining Manager
Company: Single Asset Gold Mining Company
Location: SE Asia
Roster: Residential or 28/14 FIFO
Salary: Up to $17k Net USD Per Month + Benefits
Site: 350 Total Employees
- Manage day-to-day mining operations, ensuring safety, efficiency, and adherence to environmental standards.
- Lead and mentor a team of nationals in technical/engineering.
- Imparting knowledge and skills to enhance the teams professional growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve production targets, cost-effectiveness, and operational excellence.
- Implement and enforce safety protocols, ensuring a safe working environment for all team members.
- Develop and execute strategies to maximize mineral recovery and minimize environmental impact.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to resolve operational challenges.
- Knowledge of mining maintenance management
- Bachelor's degree in Mining Engineering or related field
- Extensive experience in mining technical leadership.
- Previous experience working in a similar country in South East Asia would be desirable
- Understanding local regulations, cultures, and business practices.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop a diverse team.
- Excellent communication and patience.