Managing Director - Environmental Testing
Are you dedicated to being an influential leader with a track record in driving growth and operational excellence?
Have you demonstrated strong leadership within a laboratory testing environment?
Our Environmental Testing division is a market leader in analyzing water, soil, waste, and chemicals to assess their impact on health and the environment. Performing millions of tests annually, we provide clients with reliable results to ensure compliance with environmental legislation.
As Managing Director, you will work closely with the Regional Director of Environmental Testing to support long term growth strategy with full P&L responsibility for an operation made up of ~70 across the testing facility.
- Spearhead and catalyze organizational transformation, establishing comprehensive action plans with a precise allocation of responsibilities.
- Formulate a robust strategic plan of superior quality, featuring ambitious yet attainable milestones, and proactively engage in a hands-on approach if necessary.
- Take charge of and facilitate sales and marketing initiatives, establishing a trusted partnership with customers.
- Champion operational excellence, fostering a culture of continuous improvement, heightened productivity, and tangible bottom-line results.
- Attract, inspire, nurture, and retain outstanding Business Unit Managers and department heads.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
You excel in developing and implementing sales & business strategies in a growth-oriented business. Possessing solid financial acumen, hands-on process improvement experience, and the ability to implement changes in a complex organization.
- Background: Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience, with at least 2 years in a full P&L management role overseeing operations and commercial teams.
- Demonstrated experience in leading change and managing large teams of 50+ people.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or diploma in a relevant discipline.
- Proficiency in English + other European languages are a benefit.
- Location: Ability to be based on-site at least 3 days a week.
What Can We Offer You?
We offer an attractive compensation package and extra-legal benefits, including a company car, laptop, pension, and health insurance. You'll have exposure and growth opportunities within an internationally leading and multi-cultural organization. This role provides the chance to interact with leaders, enlarging your knowledge and network.
If this sounds like the kind of position that suits your skill set and you would like to learn more, please either apply through the CSG website, LinkedIn or get in touch with Jordan Roberts @ CSG Talent.