Maintenance Electrician -Afternoon shift
- Up to $48.93 per hour (including Allowances: PM shift loading, Tool Allowance, Meal Allowance)
- RDO one day off per month, Annual Leave loading 37.5% for PM shift
We are looking for a qualified Electrician to be part of a maintenance team working from Monday to Friday for the Afternoon shift. Base in a manufacturing company in Edinburgh North SA.
Salary and Perks
- $40.41 Base hourly rate
- Full-time Permanent role
- Working hours Monday to Thursday from 3.30 pm to 12:00 am, Friday from 2.30 pm to 11.00 pm
- Tooling Allowance - $16.76 per week
- Shift Loading - Afternoon - 20%
- Annual Leave Loading - Afternoon - 37.5%
- 5% Annual Bonus
- RDO day, one per month
- Training opportunities
The role will be working with high-volume automated manufacturing equipment, with the following responsibilities:
- Maintain all site equipment.
- Work to assist other trades, Engineers, contractors, and production when required.
- Carry out all wiring jobs across all equipment and electrical installations.
- Carry out preventive maintenance programs.
- Read electrical drawings and carry out project work.
- Monitor PLC and program changes.
- Fault find all production equipment.
- Perform basic electronic and robot repairs.
- Design circuits for new and existing equipment upgrades.
What we are seeking:
- Electrician with unrestricted South Australian Electrical License
- Experience within a fast-paced high volume production environment.
- Experience in Industrial Preventative Maintenance
- Drive installation knowledge
- Able to use electrical drawing programs
- Able to read complex electrical drawing
- VSD (Variable Speed Drive) experience is beneficial