Lead Process Engineer
- European business providing cutting edge process automation technology.
- Opportunity for career growth either in Australia or Overseas.
- Company has a formidable track record in their target industries and within Australia.
Our client is a leader in process technology, known for their design and build of turnkey process plants and robotic systems.
The company is looking to build upon their successes in Australia and are now looking for a Lead Process Engineer to join the team in Melbourne to further grow the company's presence across the pharmaceutical & life science industries.
- Process & control monitoring/optimisation of processes within a cGMP regulated industry.
- Production, review, and approval of process engineering deliverables.
- Ensure compliance with safety and regulatory requirements during all phases of assigned projects.
- Investigating and communicating new technologies relevant to process and system design.
- Resolve operational issues, reduce manufacturing downtime, and identify process improvement.
- Technical project ownership for all Execution Systems related project deliverables including oversight & review of the team's work.
Required skills & experience:
- Ideally will have 5+ years' experience working within process engineering.
- Pharmaceutical background is preferred. Other highly regulated industry experience, such as food & beverage or clean utilities will be considered.
- You will understand P&ID's and have design experience. Any commissioning exposure is well received.
- Piping, instrumentation or pumps product background is highly regarded.
- Capable of resolving technical issues independently.
- Communicates well and can relate cross-functionally in a Global team.
- A team player, able to work in a small business environment and willing to take on additional responsibilities when required for the benefit of the team.
- Will have Degree in Engineering, mechanical background preferred.
- Able to travel occasionally.
Reasons to be interested in this opportunity:
- This position offers the chance to join an established global business, with track record across the Pharmaceutical industry.
- You will be joining an entrepreneurial, collaborative team environment in a highly technical business, looking to leverage their track record in Australia.
- Scope to grow a team or future overseas career opportunities.
- A flexible, hybrid working model is available for the successful candidate.
If you have the required skills and ambition to further your career in a market leader, please apply. Applicants must be currently living in and have full working rights in Australia. Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.