Are you an experienced International Sales Manager working with licensed products?
Do you have experience working with the grocery channel on an international basis?
My client is a global Toy business who are a leader in their sector and are looking for a Sales Manager to cover the European market.
As the European Sales Manager you will be responsible for building up key relationships with existing retailers and developing new partnerships. You will manage both Grocery and specialist retail accounts. It will be your responsibility to promote the company brand and be the first point of contact within your accounts. The role will require you to travel to these customers internationally.
- Drive company sales in line with objectives
- Negotiating company trading terms
- Directly oversee and be responsible for the growth of key retail accounts
- Building up relationships with Grocer accounts
- Responsible for reviewing product and customer data to analyse upcoming market trends
- Managing internal forecasts
- Delivering proposals, presentations and business plans to key customers
You will already be a successful International Sales Manager or International Account Manager. You will have experience of dealing direct to retailers, on an international basis, with specific experience of covering the European market. You'll be passionate about building up key partnerships and ensuring the success of these relationships. You must be available to travel internationally when required.
- Industry experience within the Consumer Goods market
- Experience of managing directly to retailers
- Be able to demonstrate successful account growth within your current job role
- Confident in developing new business
- Strong relationship builder
- Highly organised in follow up & planning
- Highly motivated to achieve and over-achieve targets
- Strong Negotiator
- Ability to manage account P&L, including marketing and promotional budgets
- Open to travelling internationally (expenses covered)
- Speaking a further European language is beneficial