Are you an experienced Salesperson, currently working within the Consumer Goods industry?
Do you have experience working with Retailers, such as top grocers, value and discount chains?
Are you fluent in English as well as Dutch, German or French?
My client is a well known Toy company, selling a large range of toys and gifts at an affordable price. They are well known in their sector and are currently in a period of global growth. Providing affordable options to the toy industry, without limiting quality, this is a great business to join. They are currently looking to bring an extra member into their European team to work as an established International Account Manager.
As an International Account Manager, you will report directly into the Managing Director and will be responsible for a mix of leading Grocery and Retail accounts. You will be tasked with growing existing customer accounts whilst acting as their first point of contact. You will put together a growth strategy aswell as handling the day to day enquiries, briefing them on all existing and new products, and work with the administration team to successfully place their orders.
- Build strong relationships with existing customers
- Grow and nurture a number of Grocery and Retail accounts
- Work alongside internal team members to prepare a sales strategy for account growth
- Act as the first point of contact for your customers
- Deliver high levels of customer service to ensure repeat business
- Prepare a target list with the aim of onboarding new customers
- Attend meetings with your clients both in person and over video
- Report account growth back to board level
You will already be a successful Salesperson, whether you have worked as a National or International Account Manger. You must have been working for a Consumer goods business, a Toy or Gifting background is preferred. You will have experience of working with Grocers, Retailers or Discount stores. You will be confident managing key accounts and will be able to collaborate with internal team members. You must have the ability to build strong business and personal relationships whilst developing profitable account growth.
- Experience within Consumer goods (Toys or Gifting is preferential)
- Multilingual - fluent in English as well as Dutch, German, or French
- Be able to demonstrate key account growth with previous customers
- Act as a confident salesperson - a hunter
- Have strong relationship building skills
- Be able to work well with internal team members
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Motivated to achieve targets
- Confidence when negotiating
My client will offer a competitive base salary + A company car allowance of up to €8,000 + Generous bonus scheme, based on individual performance only + Hybrid working + Free parking + Phone, Laptop and other equipment provided + Company pension scheme + 35 days holiday (inclusive of national holidays) + Career progression + Friendly team environment + Much more!