Head of Cybersecurity Product Testing
Are you an accomplished leader in cybersecurity product testing, well-versed in shaping global strategies and fostering business development? Are you seeking an impactful role with a renowned industry leader committed to IoT product testing?
As the Head of Cybersecurity, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing global strategy. Collaborating closely with the Regional Vice President, you'll lead initiatives in reporting and assurance solutions, contributing to business development, partnerships, and thought leadership.
- Directly report to the VP and actively contribute to the cybersecurity strategy team.
- Shape and implement global cybersecurity strategy, emphasizing reporting and testing solutions.
- Lead the Cyber Security Product Testing team in delivering Security solutions for cybersecurity (CIoT), Industrial (OT, IIoT) and Medical (connected devices) products.
- Work closely with senior executives, leadership teams, and client-facing teams to develop short-to-long-term strategies for market presence and new service launches.
- Lead business development initiatives, client meetings, pitches, and negotiations.
- Guide cross-functional teams to ensure timely and effective implementation of engagements.
- Represent the business at international and local events, forums, and associations as a subject matter and knowledge expert.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computing in Information Security.
- At least 5 or more years of working experience relating to cybersecurity products or product life cycle processes and demonstrate a good understanding of IoT-based technologies.
- Preferably with at least 3 years of experience in managing a team.
- Familiar with one or more of the Cyber Security regulatory requirements or equivalent: 1. IoT - ETSI EN 303 645, NIST 8259, CSA CLS, IMDA's TS RG-SEC, IIoT - IEC 62443 Series, Network protocols - CISSP, CISA, etc.
- Result and service-oriented individual who possesses initiative, and good written and verbal communication skills.
- A proactive team player with the ability to work independently in a challenging and uncertain environment.
- Enthusiastic and resourceful with a "can-do" attitude.
If you are ready to make a significant impact in the cybersecurity space and meet the qualifications outlined above, we invite you to apply through our website or contact us at Join us in shaping the future.