Estimating and Purchasing officer
- Work for a successful family-owned business that is already 25 years in the market.
- Join an organisation that invests in technology and delivers high quality standards.
- Adelaide company that services nationally.
We are working with one of the most technology advanced printing/ packaging companies in Adelaide. If you have an eye for detail, have experience within Estimating within Cartons, Labels or packaging, this role would be great for you.
With many customers nationally and well-known brands within the food & beverage, healthcare, consumer goods and agricultural industries. This high technological business supports their customers from design through to production of high-quality packaging solutions.
Working with the sales team, the prepress team and department heads, this role is a critical link between what the customer would like to be created and transforming it into a technical this is how it will be created.
This role also includes using your extensive knowledge of the product to estimate the costs of the planned orders and provide a quote to the customer or Sales team.
Working with suppliers to prepare for stock being ordered on time and have enough lead time for the production team.
- Estimating via programs such as ArtiosCAD - Create the structural and manufacturing files for imposing layouts.
- Dolphin and Attache for quotation data and referencing.
- Working with the Prepress team to create proofs clients sign off.
- Working with the Prepress team to create structural and printed sample productions.
- Conversing with supplier for stock requests and lead times.
- Placing orders for materials and stock
- Software skills:
- Quote & Print
- ArtiosCAD - Data Centre
- Automation Engine
- Experience with within Wide format Sheetfed Printing
- Coming from Packaging and Cartons would be Amazing, but other prepress end products are OK
- Passionate and friendly team player
Please only apply if you have the correct right to work in Australia.
Perfect for graduate and entry level