Field Service Engineer - Switzerland, Europe
Are you a mechanical or hydraulic engineer with experience in mining, construction, tunnelling, or heavy machinery?
Are you open to extensive travel to client sites such as construction sites and mining tunnels?
Do you live in the DACH region and are bilingual in English and German?
We are working with a global client who are a world-leading, innovative technology company who are on a mission to lead the transformation into a more digital and sustainable tomorrow within the underground tunnelling and mining industries. Due to growth within the DACH region, they are looking for two Field Service Engineers to be based in Switzerland, Germany, or Austria.
These Field Service Engineer roles will be part of a Service team who support clients across the DACH region. They will have a positive attitude towards change, proactively identify opportunities for improvement, and take pleasure in optimising processes. They will need to embrace travel both domestically and internationally and have comfort and confidence in diverse settings such as construction sites, tunnels, and mining tunnels.
Key functions for this Field Service Engineer are:
- Commissioning new mobile equipment and performing service work.
- Repairing of machines and troubleshooting on construction sites.
- Carrying out product demonstrations and customer training courses.
- Maintaining and repairing rental equipment or customer machines in the factory assembly department.
- Maintaining documentation of machines and processes.
- Regularly travelling to client sites, nationally and internationally.
Essential requirements are:
- A bachelor's degree in mechanical or hydraulic engineering.
- Electrical knowledge with low voltage products, high voltage would be advantageous.
- Willing to travel to client sites that may be construction sites or underground.
- Bilingual in English and German.
If this is an opportunity you would like to discuss further or have anyone you can recommend, please get in contact.