Our client is a well-funded, and rapidly expanding start up located in Massachusetts, specialising in immunotherapy platforms. This progressive company is dedicated to supporting life sciences, clinical, and academic research.
- Owns customer success in execution of Bioassays providing training, support, and troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
- Drive pre-sales process with presentations and demo of the product and its workflow to potential customers.
- Work with external partners, customers, and KOLs to develop new data / application notes, workflows, and assay solutions for customers.
- Relay customer information / VOC back to the Marketing and Product Development teams.
- Work closely with external partners and KOLs on strategic engagements and projects.
- Be a thought leader in the field and represent the compnay at conferences, tradeshows, and academic lectures.
- Team player working collaboratively across the organization ensuring successful growth and adoption of Spear bio technologies.
- Role is onsite at the company headquarters with up to 20-40% travel.
- Scientific degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or Molecular Biology. PhD with 0-4 years experience or MS with 2-6 years experience.
- Previous application and/or customer support experience preferred.
- Excellent oral / written communication and presentation skills required.
- Proven capacity to work independently, exhibiting a well-calibrated sense of urgency in task execution.
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to manage and organize work around multiple and changing priorities.
They are offering a competitive compensation, with meaningful stock ownership, strong benefits, and a great work environment. This is an opportunity to enter a high-growth startup company at an early stage.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to contact Tom Crawford via for further details.