CSG Talent have partnered with one of Australia's largest food manufacturers. They produce house hold name products and have factories all over the country. They employee close to 1000 people and their factory is fitted out with state of the art technology. They are looking for an Electrician to work as part of their maintenance team.
- Responsible for carrying out various maintenance activities on processing and packaging machinery to ensure minimal down time.
- Troubleshoot and fault find electrical issues.
- Working closely with production team on maintenance issues to ensure smooth running of department.
- Driving continuous improvement through training and development.
Skills and Experience
- Several years working for an FMCG manufacturer or similar.
- Some PLC experience
- Electrical license
- Experience of working in fast pace environment.
Package and Benefits
- $45ph plus loadings for afternoon and night shift + overtime.
- Mornings, Afternoons, Nights shifts.
- 5 day shutdown over Easter and 2 weeks over Christmas.
- On site gym with personal trainers.
- Free products
- Excellent company culture
- Paid overtime
- Other benefits
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply through SEEK.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably, we can't always do this on every occasion due to high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within four weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.