CSG Talent are looking for Electrical Engineers to join the leading and innovative mining company in Missouri. You will be joining a large company focusing on business improvement providing career growth and long term opportunity.
This is an ideal opportunity for hands on maintenance focused engineer looking for stability and career growth and family friendly area away from big city rush.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain equipment to regulatory standards. Provide maintenance on existing systems to keep them running.
- Complete electrical maintenance planning, budgeting, and upgrades for preventative maintenance. Perform reactive maintenance by completing root cause failure analysis and identifying how to prevent future issues.
- Conduct plant equipment audits and troubleshooting of unit, safety audits, site walk arounds to monitor systems to determine if they are any issues and corrective actions to be taken.
- Recommend upgrades to electrical control systems.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain equipment. Provide maintenance on existing systems to keep them running.
- Review current electrical drawings and schematics and document what has changed, added, or deleted; assure documentation supports the equipment with technical drawings, plans, schematics, and procedures.
- Design new and replacement control systems by evaluating appropriate electrical system upgrades.
- Review and complete time sheets, work orders, project management sheets, ordered parts, and various paperwork, reports, and forms.
- Other duties
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor Degree in electrical engineering
- Significant electrical and instrumentation design experience essential
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years' engineering experience, preferably experience in mining or chemical plants
- Experience working with electrical control systems.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
You will need to relocate to Missouri and you will receive all the support you need in your transition.
You will enjoy top of the range medical and retirement incentives.
You will receive very competitive salary, short and long term incentives.
+generous holiday and Christmas to New Year shut down.