Digital Design Engineer
Unigus, Candis tools, Candis Digital flow, SoCs, SRAM
Lund, Sweden (Onsite)
kr - DOE
I'm working with a growing start up that create Low-power memory solutions and is looking for a Digital Design Engineer to join who is experienced working on the whole distribution flow. This person will be working in a team that is committed to pushing the boundaries of what is possible in this realm and help the continued success of the company.
As a Digital Design Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in the whole development process. They are seeking an individual with a unique skill set, including expertise in Innovus, Cadence tools, and a deep understanding of the entire distribution flow. The ideal person will have a broad vision of the entire development process and the ability to take a product from conception to implementation.
- Experienced using Innovus
- Exeperienced working within the whole distribution flow
- Cadence tools
- Worked with Cadence digital flow
- Has a broad vision of the whole Development process (not someone who is just doing 1 little part of the cadence flow)
- Experienced in the export of the design
- Has taken a product from beginning to implementation
- Proven track record or experience in Floor Planning
If you're interested in working for a start up where you will get to work with the latest products and get a bird's eye view of the whole Engineering lifecycle, please apply.