Our client is an ASX 200 publicly listed Australian company employing 1100+ people in 13 markets across for just under 100 years!
They have been leading the way across their industry in championing innovative ways of working and educational services and are committed to ensuring sustainability across the whole business.
This is a business that truly lives through their values of trust and integrity, there is a universal level of trust across the business and working from home options are available with just a day or 2 of days a week spent in the office in one of their multiple location offices.
What's in it for you?
- Profit share (7.5% of the total business profit is distributed to all permanent employees). This is very lucrative.
- Heavily discounted products.
- Extra days off for well-being, ANZAC day (if it falls on the weekend you can have another day off in April) and charity work.
- The ability to donate to a charity of your choice (that will be matched by the business)
- You can also purchase additional leave.
- They have various financial insurances depending on who you choose from a superannuation point of view.
- Hybrid work model, 3 days from home 2 days in the office.
As a Demand Planner, this business encourages you to be curious and think out of the box as they evolve the Demand planning function to become world class. This evolution is fully supported with both a strong IBP focus and technology implementation. In that spirit, you will have a chance to shape processes and be a heard voice when it comes to new, efficient ways of working.
Key Responsibilities/ Purpose of the role:
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and Finance to build robust customer demand plans underpinned by thorough analysis, clear R&Os and capture of Demand Drivers.
- Deliver accurate volume demand forecast as a key input into the Integrated Business Planning Process: based on documented assumptions/analysis across the planning horizon for the relevant product and customer hierarchy.
- Providing clear input into innovation.
- Perform root cause analysis for forecast variance.s
- Support sales and marketing in creating innovation plan (volumes) based on assumptions together with end of life-cycle planning.Facilitate Customer Demand review session as part of IBP process.
- Drive improved forecast quality to support the business to meet customer service expectations.
- Ensuring volumes, assumptions and actions are shared and agreed.
Essential experience needed:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Operations Planning, Engineering or related fields.
- At least 2+ years of Demand Planning/Statistical forecasting experience
- Strong Analytical Skills using third party tools (e.g. Excel, Power BI, Microsoft Access)
- APICS CPIM Certification
- FMCG experience.
- Experience with Advanced Planning/Statistical modelling tools (e.g. SAP APO, JDE, Oracle Crystal Ball, Forecast Pro)
- Experience with Point of Sale reporting tools (Aztec temple, Nielsen)
If this sounds like you and you would like to find out more, we'd love to chat!
To apply for the role simple click 'APPLY' and James Slaven will handle your application in confidence.