**Data Analyst (Aviation Operations) - Washington DC (Maryland) - $Negotiable (DoE)
As the Data Analyst, you would join a fast-growing team awarded a long-term project supporting an Electronic Education and Training program delivering critical information to counter current and future threats. As the Configuration Manager, you would be supporting the Modelling & Simulation Enterprise Applications by performing configuration management processes through the program lifecycle from the Hardware integration and software adaptation, all the way to the documentation of the process.
As the Data Analyst, you would be joining a global Aerospace contractor that provides innovative solutions across data dissemination, Aviation, Aerial fire detection, and aircraft support operations.
As the Data Analyst, you would have the following skills/experience:
- The successful candidate would have an active Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Extensive experience within Data Collection and metrics creation.
- Experience in Data Tech stacks such as SQL and Data Virtualization.
- Ideally you would have experience within the Aviation/Aerospace sectors.
As the Configuration Manager, you would expect the following benefits:
- Competitive basic salary (Depending on Experience).
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life etc.
- Attractive 401K.