I am currently hiring for a great client who have been called "The Google of Biomedicine" by the Washington Post.
Their proprietary AI-enabled software is the only platform that addresses the end-to-end challenges associated with unlocking the potential of electronic medical records (EMRs) in a privacy-preserving manner.
Who are you working with?
You will work alongside a multidisciplinary team of serial entrepreneurs from the tech and biotech worlds along with highly trained, innovative and dedicated scientists/physicians (PhD in Biology/Genomics and/or MD) from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Harvard Medical School.
What you will be doing:
Their platform is deployed across multiple top-tier Academic Medical Centers (AMCs) in a privacy-preserving, data-behind-glass manner. This corresponds to multiple federated yet dis-aggregated systems deployed at-scale in a hybrid model (Hyperscalers, plus on-premises) across the country (and eventually across the globe).
They are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Cloud and Infrastructure Design Architect to focus on all areas of design, architecture, implementation and documentation for multiple Hyperscalers (Azure, GCP, AWS).
This position is remote, with occasional travel to the Cambridge, MA Headquarters, and other travel as needed.
You MUST be a US Citizen or GC holder to be considered for this role. The client does not facilitate any other visas (eg OPT, H1B).
What you will bring:
The ideal candidate will have a history of consultative architectural design work as well as practical deployment experience (hands-on-keyboard) for a broad spectrum of both cloud and on-premises infrastructure, with a deep understanding of the challenges and nuances associated with hybrid architectures.
- Validating and refining the architecture with their engineering teams
- Documenting (and updating) the architecture across all major hyperscalers
- Collaborating with the implementation teams as needed for consultation.
- Communicating with existing and prospective partners on current and future architecture
- Assisting the implementation teams as requested for integrating the client platform at AMCs
- Leading technical discussions and architecture design conversations with partners
- Enabling 3rd party customer discussions for access to data
- 3-5+ years of experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions
- 5-10+ years of designing and implementing data center infrastructure experience
- One or more cloud architect-level certifications
If this seems like the role for you then, then APPLY NOW.