My Client is hiring for a Director level Capture Manager who has demonstrated achievement in successfully capturing contracts in excess of $100M. This corporate level position will be aligned to their must win top opportunities and will lead cross functional teams in the development and execution of a comprehensive capture strategy. This includes customer engagement planning, shaping strategy, solution development, teaming, pricing strategy and supporting the identification of key personnel. This role requires strong communication skills, comfortable briefing both internal and external executives.
A successful candidate will have a differentiated history that demonstrates success in the capture of high value and strategic opportunities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Work with Business Development, Account Leads, and Business Units to capture qualified opportunities.
- Lead development and implementation of the Capture Plan encompassing Win Strategy, Price to Win, teaming, investments, etc.
- Lead customer requirement influencing strategy, requirement interpretation and solution generation.
- Lead stakeholder management and keeps the Leadership Team informed and engaged.
- Develop the customer relationship management strategy and engage senior executives in strategy execution.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience, 10 years in BD/Capture.
- Demonstrated skills in deal qualification, development of capture strategy, customer collaboration, and teaming.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience capturing prime opportunities in excess of $100M.
- Shipley Capture Management Training
- Experience developing of and successful negotiation of teaming agreements.
- Experience developing pricing strategies and associated cost proposals.