Business Development Director - North America - Remote
Are you a Senior Business Development executive?
Do you have a proven track record in selling remote sensing or geotechnical solutions to the mining industry?
Are you keen to join an innovative start up to lead their expansion?
Our client is an ambitious start-up who offer innovative InSAR and remote sensing solutions across the mining industry. Their aim is to continue the growth of their customer base to a global scale, as well as building new remote sensing products. The company HQ is in Barcelona, Spain, however the role will be remote, based anywhere across the US or Canada.
Following strong growth in 2022, they are looking to introduce a Business Development Director to help continue expansion and scale the business. This role will be responsible for developing a strong network of customers within the mining, geotechnical & engineering space.
In this Business Development Director position, you will also be responsible for:
- Developing a strong network of partners and grow the business through the partner network.
- Establishing a new customer base, leading targeted account growth strategies.
- Growing the business through direct sales to customers in the mining industry.
- Managing online and offline marketing.
- Providing inputs and customer feedback for further remote sensing solution development.
- Contributing to the general company development.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong experience (5+ years) and a proven track record in the mining industry selling remote sensing, geomatics equipment or geotechnical solutions.
- Have experience developing and managing an effective B2B marketing strategy.
- Be fluent in English, a second language is a plus.
- Be keen to excel the growth of a start-up.
If this role if of interest to you, or you have any recommendations in the industry, please get in touch.