Are you an experienced Brand Creation Manager?
Do you have experience of leading a successful team of creatives?
Would you like the opportunity to work for an expanding business, leading one of their leading teams?
My client is a global consumer business who are currently on a journey of growth. They are looking for a Brand Creation Manager to join them and lead a successful team of creatives, with a focus on boosting the brands equity in the market.
As a Brand Creation Manager, you will lead a successful team of creatives who all focus on streamlining the brands marketing and growth strategies. You will be responsible for creating marketing plans, inclusive of campaigns and new product launches, right through to maintaining shareholder relationships.
- Creating European brand strategies
- Developing a marketing plan inclusive of target audiences and scheduled campaigns
- Investigate ways to increase the brand awareness and elevate the brand name throughout the market
- Drive online content for new product launches, and roll this out across the business
- Providing key support and management to a team of 8 creatives
- Evaluating key online activity, looking at metrics and how to boost the reach.
- Driving sales through various marketing strategies
You will already be an experienced Brand Creation Manager with market knowledge working for Consumer Goods business. As a Brand Creation Manager, you will have proven experience of implementing a successful marketing plan, driving online content, and increasing sales and brand awareness. You will also have experience of managing or mentoring a team of staff.
- Previous experience as a Brand Creation Manager
- Able to manage a successful team
- Confident creating both marketing plans and brand strategies
- Track record of increasing brand awareness or elevating a brands name