We are currently working with one of the biggest food manufacturing companies in the world and in North America. As they continue to grow and transform they are looking to add a Vice President of S&OP/IBP to help take their forecasting process to the next level, while also establishing a formal S&OP / IBP process.
This is a brand new role in the business.
- Director report into the SVP of Supply Chain and Ops
- Refine, implement and drive a team of professionals responsible to maintain a rolling forecast and drive the demand planning process for the entire business.
- Implement and lead the S&OP / Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process.
- Lead the transition from a manual planning environment to a formal advanced planning application.
- Protect the financial performance of the strategic business unit by identifying potential supply chain issues.
- Highly energetic individual with at least 10+ years of Food or Finished goods forecasting / demand planning experience.
- Successful track record managing others.
- Experience working in the Food industry
- Managed teams of 15-20 direct reports
- Experience driving process change.
- Strong working knowledge of advanced planning tools (i.e. Oracle IBP, Demantra, Logility, John Galt, etc.) and MS Excel.
- Bachelor's required.
- Proven track record of success in similar role.