You are reading this advert as we are currently searching for a Vice President - Sales and Marketing located in Texas.
Our client has 30 years of industry-leading manufacturing of proven washing solutions in over 100 countries across the globe (Sand and Aggregates).
My client is currently looking for a Vice president to lead their Sales and Marketing efforts in North America and Canada. The role itself is an exciting prospect for a company that is a growing presence in the North American market.
I'm looking to hear from those with experience in the washing/dry processing industry at a senior level - running large divisions.
- Develop the Sales teams to implement sales strategies, specific for each region.
- Develop new and existing business relationships with key accounts.
- Work with a crossfunctional team to enable the value of sale is optimised, including technical and commercial obligations.
- Define and monitor all relevant KPI's to regional teams and set these based on market analysis.
- Manage public relations
- Ensure that the Sales team identifies, characterises, evaluates, and takes advantage of new business prospects in the respected market.
- Stay up do date with market reasearch in the Construction and Recycling markets, developing sales strategies based on the findings.
- Demonstrate the technical ability of the company's product to customers.
- Assist with after sales queries and complaints, ensure top customer service is mainained post sales.
- Adhere to company policies
This role is suitable for those at a director level with a strong C&S background, or for current VP's looking for a new and rewarding challenge. Joining this role will enable you to fasttrack your career with a company proven to dominate new markets and succeed.