We are looking for a Toolmaker - Tier 3 to be part of a maintenance team working from Monday to Friday for the morning shift. Based in a manufacturing company in Edinburgh North SA.
Salary and Perks
- $42.19 Base hourly rate
- Full-time Permanent role
- Working hours Monday to Friday from 7:00 am-3.30 pm
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Annual Plant Bonus up to 5% of annual salary
- Tool Allowance
- Training opportunities
- Christmas BBQ
The role will be working with high-volume automated manufacturing equipment and injection moulding tools, with the following responsibilities:
- Carry out autonomous maintenance and installation tasks on plant equipment within the organization as required.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks and follow up on outstanding work.
- Fault find and repair pneumatics issues.
- Provide support to mechanical maintenance colleagues in the organization.
- Maintain drawings in the vault using the Solidworks drawing package
- Monitor, source, and re-order spare parts as required using the purchasing system.
- Keep EAM maintenance work order system up to date and record all maintenance work in detail.
- Ensure all repairs are completed in a timely manner.
- Be competent in using all workshop machinery/equipment to fabricate parts for company jobs requested.
- Read and fabricate complex parts from drawings.
- Competent in fabricating and welding any parts/machinery when required
What we are seeking:
- Relevant Mechanical Trades Certificate with toolmaking experience
- Experience working in plastic manufacturing is preferred
- Able to read and fabricate from an Engineering drawing with close tolerance components.
- Experience within a fast-paced high volume production environment.
- Experience and competency in using lathes, mills, surface grinders, drills and welding equipment along with other workshop tools.