CSG Talent have partnered with an innovative medical devices business who are looking to add to their high-quality sales team in Germany. We are looking for an individual to focus on a central region which includes locations such as Frankfurt, Karlsruhe, Fulda & Mannheim.
The business have an excellent portfolio of devices that add a huge amount of value to the industry. The business operate within a Class III industry setting & are open to hiring from a variety of medical device backgrounds. They are looking to hire individuals with a strong track record in relation to business development & new customers wins as well as account development. You will also focus on customer product support as well.
- Business development within your assigned region, networking with new & existing customers to form strong, lasting relationships that can be utilised to generate revenue
- Offer customer product support at hospitals as & when needed (including in cases)
- Sharing on-call responsibilities with colleagues
- Work towards company-wide growth plans, utilising your experience of building up territories to deliver growth in revenue
- Play a key role in offering first-class customer support & service
- Strong track record of delivering growth in revenue, customer numbers & sales numbers within a medical devices setting
- Hunter mentality & ability to develop new relationships with physicians within your territory
- Experience of offering technical support to customers within medical devices settings
- Ability to travel throughout territory with overnight stays possible too (possible 2x per week depending on customer & on-call needs).
- Experience within surgical related medical device settings preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity to join a unique, ambitious medical devices business then please apply to this advert or reach out to Harry Barker at CSG Talent to learn more details.
Keywords: medical devices, cardiology, cardiac, structural heart, coronary, heart valve, coronary, vascular, endovascular, peripheral, radiology, eletrophysiology, diabetes, spine, neuromodulation, neurology, digital health, orthopaedics, opthalmology.