Are you a qualified Energy Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you have a high affinity for Photovoltaics?
Our client, a leading manufacturer within the Solar PV industry is currently recruiting for Technical Service Engineers (Tier 1 and Tier 2) to join their team based in Munich. As Technical Service Engineer, your main responsibility will be to answer incoming queries relating to the technical troubleshooting of products.
To be considered for the position of Technical Service Engineer, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Must hold a subject specific degree (electrical engineering, renewable energy engineering)
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German (B2 level or above)
- Previous experience in a customer service or maintenance role (desirable)
- Competent in the use of all Microsoft Office products
The duties of the Technical Support Engineer will include but not be limited to:
- Processing of incoming calls, chats and emails from customers and contractors
- Onsite/offsite troubleshooting
- Updating knowledge base with any new troubleshooting information
- Document, process, monitor and coordinate all inquiries
If you are an engineer and feel that you meet all of the above criteria, please apply today!