Technical Presales Manager - Green Hydrogen- EMEA
CSG Talent are working with a client who are a global leading company within renewable energy solutions, who's key focus is to supply the world with green hydrogen and green energy solutions to support zero-carbon development. They are experiencing high growth and currently expanding their teams within the EMEA region. Due to this expansion, there is an opportunity for a Technical Presales Manager to join them in their quest to continue to develop of their green hydrogen production equipment business.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to start a new capacity from the ground up and have a desire to work within the emerging green hydrogen market? Are you technically minded with a commercial awareness with experience of working within the hydrogen market?
Technical Presales Manager key requirements
- Working with the regional sales team providing technical support through the whole sales process, achieving regional sales targets on company alkaline water electrolyzer.
- Liaising with customers, identifying their needs, providing a technical consultation to customers and their partners.
- Conducting effective communication and building solid relationships with key customers and value chain partners technical departments.
- Participating in appointments with the sales team to detect customer requirements. Assisting the sales team in analyzing, identifying, and qualifying customer requirements and proposing best products and solutions according to customer requirements.
- Leading and working with internal resources, to align on technical content & agreements in the bidding and contracting process, and to coordinate with customers in the region for their qualification process for our client's alkaline water electrolyzer.
- Representing the company in technical forums, speaking at key industrial events in the region, to promote the company and their key value proposition and technology leadership.
As a Technical Presales Manager you will be responsible for promoting and developing our client's green hydrogen equipment business within the EMEA region.
- Degree qualified or above within Science or Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience within a technical or technical services role within in electrolyzer, hydrogen, renewable energy, electric power, oil & gas, steel, or chemicals industries.
- Knowledgeable within the hydrogen or renewable energy EPC work, preferably having experience and knowledge of water electrolysis technology and related process.
- Bilingual in French, English and other European languages, fluency in Chinese would be an advantage.
- Highly driven, self-motivated, results oriented individual with a passion to succeed.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to know more, please feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion.