Do you have experience within Technical Communications? Are you looking for a new challenge within your Technical Writing career?
Our client, a key player within the Renewable Energy market are currently looking for a technical documentation specialist to join their team during an exciting period of growth.
To be considered for the position of technical documentation specialist, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Must hold around 3 years' experience within a similar role
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Technical Communication or a related field
- Strong understanding of manufacturing or PV (preferred)
- Excellent eye for the design and presentation of Technical Material
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The role of technical documentation specialist is paramount to ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the after sales process. Day to day, your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Design and development of target group appropriate technical documentation such as installation manuals, brochures and videos for both interna and external use
- Management and upkeep of both B2B and B2C product information
- Support new product launch activities
- Responsible for the development of marketing communications to assist customers in understanding key features of the product
If you are a Technical Communications professional and feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply today!