Are you a Study Manager with experience in the Mining and Mineral projects?
Are you future focused and have experience in battery metals or looking to work in the sector?
Our client is a global engineering firm who are committed to supporting the energy transition, they are growing their teams in the low carbon sectors. With a focus on the battery metals sector, they have a team of industry experts who are leading the companies ambitions from early-stage concept and feasibility through to delivering full EPC and EPCM packages.
As part of the project delivery team, they are looking for a Study Manager who will oversee and ensure delivery of all aspects of study work, from concept to detail design. This will also include:
- Leading the study teams; managing feasibility studies ensuring adherence to time constraints, budgets and quality of deliverables.
- Lead regular engagement with Core Team members to ensure alignment between the disciplines and departments. This will involve working with multidisciplinary teams, engineering, and subcontractor.
- Oversee the generation of cost estimates and the development of a comprehensive study report.
- You will be a key point of liaison with the prospective client ensuring the study caters to their key requirements.
- Ensuring all work is compliant.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience working as a study team leader, on large and complex mining or mineral processing projects, which will have included leading multidisciplinary teams. Alongside this, an understanding of the integration between disciplines (geology, mining, geotechnical, minerals processing, etc) including knowledge of the various types of mineral process plants would be highly advantageous. You will also:
- Ideally have between 8 to 20 years experience of leading in design of mineral processing, materials handling or hydrometallurgical ore processing facilities, preferably in base metals, ore processing.
- Have a degree, preferably in engineering.
This role will ideally be based from Teesside, other locations can be discussed for the right candidate.
If you are a Study Manager, with a strong track record of delivering studies for the mining, mineral processing sectors, and are looking to join a forward-thinking industry leader who are committed to the energy transition to low carbon, then Apply Now!