About the opportunity
My client is a fast-growing facility services company providing commercial cleaning and janitorial services to commercial spaces of all sizes throughout the country. We need a seasoned, ambitious sales professional to execute large multi-site deals and manage a sales team across the U.S. The ideal candidate will have experience selling to my client's target audience of property managers, facility managers, and building owners in the major U.S. metropolitan areas, including New York City. The right individual will have established relationships in this space that will yield opportunities and sales in the short- to medium-term.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual to lead a sales team and be a top performer but also, share the financial rewards of the Company's growth.
Where you will be based:
Home office: Prefer the New York area but will consider other geographies if strategically logical.
Travel: This role is not restricted to a single territory. This individual will have a strong network in the markets where there is currently a my client presence, such as the Northeast, MidAtlantic and parts of the Midwest and will leverage those relationships heavily. Additional travel will be to connect with customers in other major cities across the country where there is opportunity.
How you will make an impact:
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with key customers and industry contacts that elevate the company's brand identity and awareness in the market with the goal of increasing market share in the major metropolitan
- Work with key customers or prospects to identify needs that will allow for stronger and deeper relationships and provide increased value to the
- Continue to elevate the company's brand identity, positioning, and awareness in the
- Stay abreast of industry trends, competitors, and potential strategic advantages. Conduct regular research, keep up with trends and best practices, which give the business a competitive
- Use your carefully cultivated knowledge of the space and network of contacts to create opportunities and ultimately close deals
- Demonstrate the ability to turn feedback from stakeholders and customers into actionable information to help design, develop, and implement service or delivery changes to meet customer needs
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in the company's CRM
- Enhance myclient'ssalesforce, pricing models, and internal processes
- With your understanding of various pricing models, appropriately position the Company's offerings to
close the deal and maximize profit potential; mentoring others to do the same
- Leverage reputation and relationships within the vertical to partner with other sales team members to advance prospects in the pipeline
- Act as a manager and coach for current sales team responsible for supporting the company's rapid growth plans
- Train and develop those on the front lines to promote and sell the my client brand through their words and
About the right person
How you get things done
- Energy + Exhibits energy, strong desire to achieve, high dedication level. 60 hours or more per week probably necessary for results expected.
- Persuasion + Negotiation. Persuasive in change efforts, selling a Convincing. Achieves favorable outcomes in win/win negotiations.
- Customer Monitors client satisfaction (internal or external). Establishes partner relationship with clients. Visible and accessible to clients.
- Resourcefulness + Passionately finds ways over, around or through barriers to success. Achieves results despite lack of resources. Goes beyond the call of duty. Shows bias for action. A results-oriented "doer."
- Organization + Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in efficient, organized manner. Focuses on key priorities.
What makes you qualified
- A track record of consistently meeting revenue and profitability goals
- 5-10 years of sales experience in selling janitorial/facility services to Class A buildings
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience managing a sales team and coaching them to success
- Evidence of exceptional commitment to a process-driven sales approach, and accurately tracking and
forecasting of all customer engagement and activity through the company's CRM platform
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A "Customer focused" mindset with the desire to "win as a team"
- Possess strong interpersonal Strong team player - fits in easily with wide range of personalities
- Excellent listener - encouraging information from people
- Proactive with a self-starter Take initiative and be adaptable to new challenges
- Ability to establish sales department protocols
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- "Can-Do" approach to a wide and rapidly changing workload
What working here offers
Our client is offering a highly competitive compensation package with an attractive base salary as well as short- term incentive programs.