Role: National Account Controller
Location: Remote UK with customer travel
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 basic with full exec package including car allowance and Bonus
Our client is an international leading FMCG manufacturer with established relationships in all major Grocery retailers across Europe and beyond.
With a varied & growing product offering and an exceptional reputation for quality/ customer service, they are succession planning and looking to appoint a National Account Controller to manage a cluster of UK Grocery retail accounts.
- Reporting directly to the UK General Manager, you will operate in an autonomous, customer facing leadership role to increase sales across existing UK accounts.
- Will design and deliver the account plans, working closely alongside broader commercial peers and customers to ensure group & joint business plans are achieved.
- A key part to this role will be to advise local & international peers on UK Commercial best practice and lead further recruitment activities to ensure continued growth/ success.
- Degree educated with at least 5 years commercial experience within the UK FMCG sector and significant exposure to Grocery retailers. Both Brand and Private label FMCG experience would be highly advantageous but not essential.
- Exceptional customer facing communication skills with a solid understanding of the requirements of the UK Grocers and most probably, an established network.
- Will be keen to operate in a customer facing role during a period of planned growth and commercial transformation, where you can utilise your skills to have a real impact on business across a variety of functions.
Get in touch for applications