A key client of CSG is currently sourcing a Senior Geologist for a key role in growth area for the company's geological department.
This role would be based in Africa and would be FIFO with 6 weeks on and 3 weeks off.
The key aspects of the role will include:
- Implement mapping, soil sampling, supervision of drill rig, core logging, collection of geological data, and field logistics
- High interaction with team members and leaders
- Execute drilling programs and schedules are managed to deliver targets within the Mine Planning Cycle
- Consistent improvement with Project Geology to improve the quality of inputs and supervision of exploration activities
- Implement zero reputational damaging incidents and corruption free environment
- Participate in the planning of alternative costs, options, and target ranking for programs
- Greenfields and Brownfields exploration preferred
- Bachelor of Science in Geology
- Greenstone/Orogenic gold mineralisation experience or similar
To join this top-class team with long term growth, great exploration finds, and engaging with some of the most complex projects whilst working alongside some world-class personnel, please click apply now where Nicole Breitenfeldt and Jon Taylor will handle your application