Sales Manager - Queensland
CSG Talent has an opportunity for a salesperson with a background within polymers/plastics or paint, to focus on developing new opportunities and managing key accounts within Queensland.
- Provide key account management of major QLD customers.
- Identify new markets and develop new business for both distribution and calcium carbonate products.
- Lead and help build a sales strategy across the region to achieve short and long-term sales goals.
- Maintain a strong customer focus providing commercial and technical support as required.
- Travel interstate as and when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have a minimum 5 years sales experience, preferably with exposure to the mining industry.
- You will hold polymer/plastic or paint product experience.
- A chemical distribution background is highly regarded.
- Tertiary education in Science or Engineering.
- You need to be a strong communicator, can think commercially & strategically and is persistent.
Applicants must be living and have full working rights in Australia. Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.