Regional Sales Manager
(QLD, NT, WA)
- Attractive salary + super + a company car + commission/bonus.
- Flexibility, work from home, good work/life balance
- Full-time remote role
ABOUT THE COMPANY
With over 50 years in the industry, this global company supports eco-designed products for a more sustainable and greener worldwide environment. A world-renowned company is at the forefront of innovation, offering leading products and a complete solution that helps to improve energy saving and energy efficiency while giving the home flexibility, ensuring people can live a simpler way of life.
Support retail partners to achieve sales targets and profitability margins by helping to grow their business
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve sales targets and profitability margins by growing the business
- Implement and formulate sales and distribution strategies to increase business
- Provide product and sales training to the retail store employees
- Handle customer enquiries and requests by ensuring to deliver excellent product knowledge and service
- Meet with potential retail customers for new business consideration
- Visit potential new customers to show catalogues/samples as well as in-depth information on the products
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Multiple years of experience in sales and territory management with proven sales track records
- Experience working in retailer, dealers, or store/branch network sales/marketing is an advantage.
- Experience in the interior/building product industry is prefered
- Must be comfortable using digital apps and smartphones.
- Experience or understanding of Salesforce.
- Experience training retail/sales staff on products
- Be part of a company that invests in their employees, whilst providing a good work/life balance with all necessary support and tools supplied
- Incredible opportunity to work for a company that has a customer satisfaction rate of 98%!
- Generous commission structure
- Australia has one of the highest employee engagement scores across the globe
- Opportunities to work across different offices globally.
- Constantly looking at new methods to reduce Co2 commission reduction.
- Be on the front line to sell a product that positively impacts the environment.
- A company that is looking ahead to 2030, with a vision to increase sales from $1.4b to $4b globally.
- A company that has double digest growth Year-On-Year