Regional Sales Manager
Area Covered: North East, Midlands or South
CSG are working with a market leader in the insulation industry who are looking at adding to their already successful team. The company sets the standards within the market with its exceptional and wide-ranging products. The role would be strictly covering the South of England and there would be no management responsibilities.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will:
- Head up business development works and support the sales for the defined area.
- Liaise with key supply chain partners, and co-ordinate the best and most cost-effective customer service offer for the product range
- Develop and negotiate sales.
- Participate in marketing strategy by researching and identifying new areas to develop the company's product offering
- Participate in technical & research and development strategy by identifying new areas to develop to the company's customer's needs
For the role of Regional Sales Manager, you require:
- 3+ years experience in a similar position
- Have a great understanding of the key customer groups (Merchants, Contractors, etc.) in the relevant region
- Have past experience working with Insulation or cladding.
- Specification or Technical Sales experience desirable.
- Experience selling into Architects and Contractors
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Confidence to deal with individuals at all levels of a company
The salary for this position is in the £40,000-£50,000 range with an uncapped bonus structure on top. In addition to this, the company provides a company car alongside an extensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this great opportunity and would like to be considered, please apply within.