Regional Sales Manager - Food Safety (Remote)
Are you an experienced Salesperson in Food Safety?
Do you want to join a globally established powerhouse of certification and safety services?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global brand and leading company within many fields of the testing, inspection, and certification industry. As a Sales Expert, you'll be developing business across the south-eastern region of Canada within Food Safety activities.
This position will see you responsible for delivering an end-to-end sales cycle focused on generating/developing both new and existing businesses within the food safety sector. As the tip of the spear, you will have the ability to customize the approach supported by a strong technical and marketing team.
- Supports the South-eastern region.
- Responsible for all sales activities including audits, training, certification, and full solutions within the food sector and assigned territory.
- Develop and implement an agreed-upon business/marketing plan, which will meet both personal and business goals for expanding the customer base in the assigned territory.
- Sell and make recommendations to prospects and clients on the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction; revenue generation, and long-term overall account goals in line with the company vision and values.
- Develop a database maintained in CRM of qualified leads through consultant referrals, face-to-face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Quoting in compliance with Accreditation Body requirements and/or product sector requirements.
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from competitors.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory and /or product sector.
- Gather and submit detailed business information for pricing.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects' business problems, and the effects of the problems.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of educational programs offered to clients.
- Include the appropriate International Sales Manager (ISM) and or Global Key Account Manager (GKAM) on any opportunities that meet the criteria for a Global Key Account (more than 3 countries outside of the Region).
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree required in science, business, marketing, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in technical sales within the TIC industry, specifically related to Food Safety.
- Technical selling skills and product knowledge in product sectors.
- Customer relationship skills.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
The ideal candidate for this role will have proven experience in developing and winning business with Food safety-related certifications services.