Drop off your CV
We'd love to hear from you. Send us your CV and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch.
Regional Director of Accounts - Virginia
A south Florida based Facility Services company is looking to grow its Account Management team. Potential candidates should have B2B sales experience and account oversight in one or more of the following markets; Higher Education, Corporate Facilities, or Multi-Tenanted Commercial Office and have demonstrated success in the selling process.
Responsibilities of the Director of Accounts include:
* Have a clear understanding of the market while identifying key prospects that best fit the company's Best in Class service platform.
* Prospect and cold call potential customers.
* Join and attend various industry association meetings and committees to help increase exposure and drive sales.
* Communicate with potential clients with various methods; face to face meetings, phone, email, and cold calls.
* Track and manage RFP requirements to ensure they meet the customers' needs.
* Organize workflow to effectively manage between business development and account management.
* Responsible to achieve growth within projected margins.
* Be a strategic seller by focusing on multi-level relationships with customers; networking with customers, building strong relationships, obtaining information from various parties to understand market, and find selling opportunities.
* Maintain regular communication with existing client base to ensure client satisfaction while leveraging new opportunities in vertical markets and/or customer base.
* Work closely with the operations team through the sales process, new customer transition, and continued overall client satisfaction.
* Responsible to prepare and manage individual sales plan.
* Travel within the region to increase company's market share and attend existing client Quarterly Business Reviews.
Requirements of the role:
* Previous account management and sales experience in one or more of the following; Higher Education, Corporate Campus', Multi-Tenanted Commercial Offices.
* Established presence in the market place.
* Must have a proven sales track record in business development.
* Must have excellent communication skills, presentation skills, and the ability to negotiate effectively.
* Proven ability to work autonomously and maintain sold working relationships with clients and staff including senior management to align company's sales strategies.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.