I am exclusively searching for a Project Engineer - Hydraulic for one of our clients, who are one of the world's largest manufacturer of aggregate processing equipment in the world.
Currently, global turnover sits at around $6BN. they have a presence in 50+ countries globally. They're a front-runner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates and minerals/material processing industries globally. The equipment mainly services the Construction and surface Mining industries.
This role is vital within the business as you'll be a key contributor within the development of the Crushing and Screening products from from white-sheet stage to end product, working with global engineering teams based across the USA and Europe.
The Hydraulic Engineer will collaborate with other members of the team to provide customised solutions for our clients as well as to expand the product portfolio of the business. This is with a cross functional team of hydraulic lead engineer, automation lead engineer, mechanical engineering manager, and the engineering director.
- Recognise and confirm the specifications needed for the development of new products.
- Support team members on the internal and external levels all throughout the development process.
- Analyse and put new or existing product solutions into practise. ensure that newly developed designs are as efficient and cost-effective, as well as practicable.
- Calculate using modern software (fluid simulation) to evaluate designs and improve performance.
- Occasionally travels to partner facilities or customer factories to assess and provide advice on engineering issues. (International travel opportunities)
- Investigate mechanical and hydraulic problems, identify their core causes, and suggest a plan of action.
It's important to keep up to date with the industry, follow product developments and actively maintain knowledgeable within the market.
- Mechanical and Hydraulic development understanding is certainly required, with a degree in the relevant field.
- Experience with field services is a must.
- Machine instrumentation is valuable
- Advanced hydraulic and multi-physique simulation experience is a bonus
- User of 3D CAD software is a must, Siemens NX user is a bonus
- Siemens Teamcenter knowledge is a bonus
- Electrical system experience is a bonus
- AutoCAD experience is a bonus
- Understanding of Manufacturing requirements/techniques of lube and hydraulic system is a bonus
This position offers great career progression with chances for international travel to bolster your career and learn from new environments.
Apply today if you suit the above requirements!