Our Client is a true global leader in the Food Manufacturing sector across all categories. They require a proven Production Supervisor to join their team
The role will be reporting into a Site Manager whilst having full responsibility for the manufacturing lines, managing a number of direct reports.
- Lead and manage a team of experienced operators and supervisors by setting performance and development plans.
- Responsibility for shift operations during production cycles.
- Schedule and allocate production team members to deliver production plan.
- Investigate, analyse, and implement preventative actions for quality and safety incidents or near misses.
- Manage direct and indirect labour and raw material costs for the lines.
- Control raw material inventory and work with key stakeholders to ensure appropriate replenishment with close focus on preforms.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in the Food and Beverage Industry.
- Qualifications in Manufacturing/Production/Engineering/QA will be highly regarded.
- Ability to work under pressure, juggling priorities to meet required deadlines.
- Strong leadership capability with experience leading a team.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to deal with a variety of stakeholders