Product Marketing - Superfoods and health-promoting ingredients!
Columbia Office - New facilities/Heavy investment
Growing on trend business
Experts in the procurement, custom production and distribution of science-backed superfoods and health-promoting ingredients this growing organisation is looking to further strengthen the marketing team.
Working closely with the Director of Marketing and Product Manager you will strategize, manage, and grow the product portfolio, with a key emphasis on innovation and maintaining a competitive edge.
You will work closely with agency partners to lead the execution of marketing plans, product education initiatives, industry event participation and trade show appearances in support of both short and long-term business goals.
- Serve as a leader on the product team to help share, define, and implement product management best practices.
- Support the assessment of new product offering opportunities through continuous research and evaluation of the competitive landscape, customer insights, and industry/ market trends.
- Support long-term new product innovation pipeline by providing fresh insights and concepts.
- Evaluate, prepare, and deliver presentations to justify the business value of adding new portfolio items-must be able to clearly communicate rationale for prioritization, challenges, and solutions.
- Revenue Support: Work closely with Business Intelligence, Sales, and Customer Service to strategically support activities that will drive new business and enhance the satisfaction and retention of existing accounts.
- Able to assist at industry conferences and events.
- Help design and implement marketing plans that support both short- and long-term business goals.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to communicate, manage, and promote new product launches, including the design and production of promotional material like product catalogues, brochures, white papers, etc.
- Collect, analyse, and interpret data to form actionable insights for key product line marketing initiatives. Report and present findings
- Help coordinate efforts between PR and advertising agencies to ensure smooth and timely execution of all marketing projects.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study: Marketing, Communications, Business, or an equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
- Experience in brand/product management or project management experience in food/beverage, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, cosmetic ingredient, or CPG industries.
- Strong self-learning ability to quickly learn and familiarize yourself with our product lines and their associated health benefits
- Knowledge of various software, including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, Salesforce, SAP.