Are you an experienced Product Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have an affinity for Renewable Energy?
CSG are currently supporting a global leader in the Solar PV market with recruitment for a Product Manager. As Product Manager, you will be responsible for the overseeing the development of all new ESS products. To be considered for the role of Product Manager, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Must hold a degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Must have a strong understanding of battery energy storage system and Energy Management system applications.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a product management position
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, white-boarding and presentation
- Excellent English - Highly articulate and clear in both speaking and writing
As ESS Solutions Product Manager, your main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Establish the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our marketplace
- Define, prioritize and communicate product requirements and features for current/future products
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape
- Support the development of technical materials such as manuals, product presentations and training to communicate product advantages and benefits etc
- Identify and resolve problems on time and gather information to conduct data-driven decisions and find potential alternative solutions