Summary of the company
You are reading this advert as one of my clients have retained our services to find a Product Group Manager to oversee the Aggregate Crushing and Screening equipment line (Dry processing).
Our client is an internationally recognised manufacturer of both static and mobile equipment, they're worth close to $300M with a huge global presence.
Summary of the role
Are technically versed with crushing and screening equipment, with experience coordinating with manufacturing and design teams
Have experience managing a dealer network, supporting development of sales targets and providing technical training
And have a working knowledge of Aggflow, with the ability to read and create flow sheets.
This role may be the role for you. This is a great opportunity for those looking to expand on their careers and take on more responsibility.
This is a remote role in the USA - with preferable location being in the Midwest.
- Reporting in to the VP of Global Product management
- Maintain effective, respectful, and professional communication with a cross functional team
- Take the lead in developing a product line that focuses on specific applications
- Have a thorough understanding of the product line you'll be focusing on.
- Create proposals for the demands of the clients, making sure that the manufacturing and scheduling functions work closely together to produce the product (Voice of the Customer)
- Maintain relationships with customers to ensure that they are happy with the current offering and to secure future opportunities.
- Assist with the creation or review of proposal documents, technical information such qualification test methods, acceptance test procedures, reports, etc.
- Work together with engineering to examine both new and old equipment designs to ensure they adhere to client requirements.
- Work with the marketing team to support the expansion and development of your products.
- Support in developing KPI's (Such as sales targets)
- Partner with both National and International
This is a great opportunity for those looking to further their career and take on more responsibility. Being a product group manager, you become an expert in the industry by combining all your skills into one role.
There are many avenues for development, whether that be taking on more of a global role, taking on an expanded product line or moving up to a more senior position within the company.