A leading facilities management company with operations in the UK and Europe, is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Procurement Manager to join our team. This is a remote role offering a competitive base salary of up to £75,000 per year.
As the Procurement Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving the procurement strategy and ensuring efficient and cost-effective procurement processes across our organization. Your expertise and leadership will contribute to our continued growth and success in delivering exceptional facilities management services to our clients.
- Develop and implement procurement strategies aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
- Lead and manage the end-to-end procurement process, including sourcing, negotiation, contracting, and supplier relationship management.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities and drive initiatives to optimize procurement spend without compromising quality or service.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand their procurement needs and provide strategic guidance on supplier selection and contract management.
- Conduct market research and stay updated on industry trends to identify new suppliers and innovative procurement solutions.
- Ensure compliance with procurement policies, legal requirements, and ethical standards.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers to ensure timely delivery, quality assurance, and resolution of any issues that may arise.
- Monitor and analyze procurement metrics to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions.
- Proven experience as a Procurement Manager or in a similar procurement leadership role within the facilities management industry.
- Strong knowledge of procurement best practices, sourcing strategies, and contract negotiation.
- Familiarity with relevant regulations and compliance standards in the UK and Europe.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage supplier relationships and drive cost savings.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to analyze complex data and make data-driven decisions.
- Proactive and results-oriented, with a track record of delivering successful procurement outcomes.
- Professional certifications such as CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply) are preferred.
Join our dynamic and forward-thinking team, and contribute to our commitment to excellence in facilities management. We offer a supportive work environment, opportunities for professional growth, and a competitive compensation package.
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for procurement and a drive to make a significant impact, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application, including your CV and a cover letter, detailing your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
My client is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive workplace for all employees.